Sunday, January 16, 2011

News

Hello Family and Friends,

First, I will write a blog soon about my winter vacations. As many of you know, I had my wonderful boyfriend Jon for a stay, as well as my sister Lizzie and her husband Aaron. Details soon!

I wanted to give everyone a concrete update that I have finally found out when I'm finished with classes. I will be at half time in March, and then all the way finished on April 1st. I haven't made any solid plans yet, but the idea is that I will travel for a few weeks before heading home, including a visit with Mom and Aunt Liz. Maybe I'll be home in time for some birthday cake in May. ;)

In any case, I am happy to have finally this long-awaited news, and I'm refining my last lesson plans for the rest of the semester. I am happy to be able to see you all again before June or July, since that seemed entirely too long from now. I miss you! This year has been great so far, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me for the next part!

Talk to you all soon,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment